Wednesday, July 11, 2007

'Wizards Gone Wild' not in 'Potter' star's plans


NEW YORK (AP) -- Don't get your hopes up, gossip hounds. Daniel Radcliffe, who turns 18 later this month, isn't planning any trips to rehab or jail.

"What everybody would love to see is me having ditched school and then just going wild," says Radcliffe, star of the "Harry Potter" movies, in the latest issue of Entertainment Weekly magazine, on newsstands Friday. "That's what I'm determined not to give them."
Radcliffe was 11 when he was first cast as the bespectacled schoolboy wizard.
Warner Bros.' "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix," the fifth movie in the series based on J.K. Rowling's novels, opened Wednesday. Warner Brothers is owned by Time Warner, CNN's parent company. Watch muggle mom's review of the movie »
"I actually don't mind watching myself, for sort of the first time in five films," Radcliffe says. "I have got better. Thank God! I still see a lot of room for improvement, obviously. But I've started to see Harry rather than myself."
Don't Miss
I-Reporters show their love for Harry
Are you ready for Harry Potter's last stand?
Radcliffe's racy role in the London stage production

No comments: